We hope you love your new Mondaine purchase.
If your purchase isn't suitable, we'd be happy to offer you a refund or exchange, as long as:
Returns are made within
We accept returns and exchanges up to 30 days after you receive your order.
Articles are returned to us unworn & in original packaging.
Include your order number &
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns/ exchanges if you have purchased from one of our network of retail stockists. You must return the item to the original store it was purchased from.
For your own security, we would like to point out that any item you are returning or exchanging should be returned to us by registered mail or as a parcel with return receipt. We are unable to assume liability for damage, loss or theft during transport.
Post your return.
Send your parcel via registered mail to:
1/328 High Street
CHATSWOOD NSW 2067
Keep your postage receipt for tracking until processing is complete.
Lost your returns form?
Terms & Conditions for Returns & Exchanges
- The supplied watches can be examined only – comparable with trying them on in a physical store. Should the goods be damaged as a result of further use, we reserve the right to demand compensation.
- Sale Items
- change of mind for sale or promotional items can be exchanged, or returned for Mondaine eGift card. Refunds will not be given for change of mind on sale products.
- Free Gifts
- If promotional free gifts were offered at the time of order and the refund/exchange leads to the order no longer meeting the promotion requirement, refunds will not be processed unless the free Gifts have been returned.
- Shipping Costs
- For change of mind returns, any shipping costs charged on the original order will not be refunded to the buyer.
- The cost of shipping the item back to us is the responsibility of the buyer. Return shipping costs are non-refundable and are at the buyer’s expense unless faulty. If faulty, when posting back the item please include a detailed written explanation as to the nature of the fault or damage and proof of purchase with your return. If an item is received damaged upon receipt or deemed to be faulty, we will replace the faulty product and pay for the return freight, on receipt, evaluation and acceptance of the goods.